Home › Pressure Calibrators › BetaGauge 311A Advanced Precision Pressure Calibrator
Advanced Single Sensor Pressure Calibrator
BetaGauge 311A Advanced Single Sensor Pressure Calibrator
General Purpose High Accuracy Precision Pressure Calibrator
Advanced Pressure Calibrator Features:
Hover Over Image
For More Detail
Advanced Pressure Calibrator Documents
- One isolated, stainless steel pressure sensor except for 10" H2O and 1 psi Ranges
- Temperature compensation to ensure field use accuracy
- Power-Tool-Tough Housing
- 2 Custom Engineering Units
- Enhanced Measurement Stability
- External pressure module connection supports all BetaPort-P pressure modules
- Large Backlit configurable display for 1,2 or 3 variables
- Switch test on Pressure (Internal or External)
- % Error and damping functions
- RS-232 port for remote operation
- Differential and Absolute Ranges available
- Quik-Test Pressure Calibration Connectors Available
- Included NIST Certificate with calibration data
The Advanced Pressure Calibrator is a general purpose, high accuracy pressure calibrator with special features intended to facilitate calibration of mass flow computers. With one internal pressure range and an available adapter for external BetaPort-P pressure modules, the possibilities are extensive. In addition, the advanced pressure calibrator has a port to connect a precision RTD probe for the temperature factor calibration required for electronic flow meters (EFMs).
The available internal sensor ranges (in PSI) are: 0.3, 1, 5, 15, 30, 100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000, 5000, or 10,000 psi.
Pressure may be displayed in the user's choice of engineering units.
Differential pressure ranges available: (PSID/PSIG) 1, 5, 30, 50, 100.
Compound Ranges available: (PSIG) -15 to 15 psi and -15 to 30 psi.
Absoulte Ranges: (PSIA) 15, 30, 100, 150, 300