Home › Pressure Calibrators › Pressure Manometer
Digital Pressure Manometer
T-140 Pressure Manometer
Precision Pressure Calibrator / Digital Manometer
Pressure Manometer Features:
For More Detail
Pressure Manometer Documents
- High accuracy gauge and differential capability on 10" H2O, 200 in H20, 1 PSI, 30 PSI, 100 PSI
- Rugged, dust tight, water-resistant case
- Isolated SS sensors on 300 psi and 3,000 psi units; Gauge only
- Easy to read Super-Twist LCD
- Intuitive controls make operation easy, even for infrequent users
- Powered by a common 9 Volt alkaline battery
- Supplied in neoprene sleeve; optional carrying case available.
- Includes NIST Certificate with calibration data
The digital pressure manometer
is part of the Martel Electronics Tuff-Tools line of calibrators and is designed to give technicians laboratory-grade accuracy in a family of rugged, easy-to-use instruments.
The pressure manometer is available in several ranges; 10" H2O, 200" H2O and 1, 30, 100, 300, and 3,000 psi. Operation of this calibrator is made easy through the use of a sealed membrane keypad with simple controls. When combined with a Martel Pump, the Pressure Calibration Kit makes a great package to handle your pneumatic calibration requirements.