Home › Pressure Calibrators › Temperature Pressure Calibrator
Dual Sensor Temperature Pressure Calibrator
BetaGauge 321A Dual Sensor Temperature Pressure Calibrator
Dual sensor, triple display precision temperature pressure calibrator. The new standard of custody transfer applications
Temperature Pressure Calibrator Features:
For More Detail
Temperature Pressure Calibrator Documents
- Two isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors with 0.025% F.S. accuracy
- Temperature-compensation ensures accuracy in field applications
- External pressure module connection supports all BETA Port-P pressure modules (29 ranges) for even more measurement capability
- Measure 4-20 mA input
- Measure up to 30 V DC
- Large graphic style LCD with backlight
- Switch test on pressure 1, pressure 2 or external pressure module
- Operating mode layers support simple measurements to complex applications
- Up to five frequently used setups to be stored; last setup automatically recalled on power-up
- % Error and damping functions
- Gas flow/custody transfer kit available
- NIST Certificate with calibration data
The temperature pressure calibrator
provides unmatched pressure measurement flexibility over any competitive unit, setting a new standard over the venerable BetaGauge 320.
This temperature pressure calibrator provides 0.025% FS accuracy on both internal, isolated and stainless steel pressure sensors. An external pressure module connection supports all BetaPort-P pressure modules for greater measurement capability. A Pt100 RTD input is provided for temperature measurements accurate to 0.1°C (0.2°F). In addition, the temperature calibration device measures a 4-20 mA loop current and up to 30 VDC. An internal 24 Volt Loop Power Supply
can power a transmitter. The temperature pressure calibrator supports up to three simultaneous measurements in any combination, including three pressure measurements.
With simultaneous display of two pressure and an RTD temperature measurement, the temperature pressure calibrator is ideal for gas flow or custody transfer calibrations.
The temperature pressure calibrator is available in two standard configurations: 15 psi/1500 psi or 30 psi/3000 psi ranges, or customized with any two ranges selected from 0.3, 1, 5, 15, 30, 100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000, 5000, or 10,000 psi. Absolute ranges of 15, 30, 100, 150, 300 PSIA. It is also available in a calibrator Kit, which includes the Calibrator, Pt100 RTD Probe, batteries, manual, NIST-traceable certificate, test leads, and hard-sided carrying case. Also available with single pressure sensor as the BetaGauge 311A.